Dupuis & Ouellet Inc will be celebrating 10 years in partnership throughout 2019. So to celebrate that milestone and to thank the community for their support over the past 10 years we’ve decided to give away $10 000!
PLUS! Each month an additional $100 VISA gift card will be won by our voting viewers.
To participate in our Anniversary Contest please visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dodesign.ca/
Please find contest rules and regulations listed below or click here to download the PDF
- Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. will donate $1000 to 10 different charities at the beginning of each month starting Mar 1st & ending Dec 1st
- 10 Local sponsors will give away a $100 VISA GIFT CARD to be won by participating voters.
- The charity must be a registered charity within the local area, (registered with CRA with proof)
- The charity may be a local chapter of a national or international charity
- The area includes Midland, Penetanguishene, Springwater, Georgian Bay, Tiny & Tay townships.
- The charity must also accept being involved
- The charity may (and is encourage to) promote the contest on its own social media
How to nominate a Charity
- Prior to Feb 1st we will use Facebook to create a list of registered charities by having FB users nominate a deserving charity.
- As charities are nominated Dupuis & Ouellet Inc will qualify them (within area & registered).
- The list of qualified charities shall be presented on February 1st.
- Nominators will be entered into the February draw.
How to Vote
- Post the name of the desired Charity in the “comment” section directly beneath the monthly campaign post.
- You may wish to like or follow the page to get updates
- Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. will tabulate votes.
- The cumulative total of the votes at the end of each month will determine which charity wins.
- A charity may only win once.
- Participants are asked to vote only once per month per charity they wish to win.
- As a voter, each month your name will go into a draw for a chance to win a $100 VISA GIFT CARD
- Voters may only win once but may continue to vote for a charity for the duration of the campaign
Choosing a Winner
- Winner will be selected based on the total cumulative votes at the end of each month
- Announcement of the winner will be done on the first business day of each month.
$100 VISA GIFT CARD
- The winner will be drawn each month from the participating voters
- The winners name will be selected through an online app.
- The winner will be notified the first business day of the following month via private message
Presentations and Publicity
- Each charity will receive a $1000 cheque from Dupuis & Ouellet Inc.
- The winner will be notified by phone and announced on Facebook
- The cheque will be presented at our office located at 1 County Road 6, S. Tiny
- A photo of the presentation will be taken at Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. and displayed on our Facebook page
- By participating, each entrant grants Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. permission to use the charity name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes.
$100 VISA GIFT CARD
- Each winner will receive a $100 VISA GIFT CARD.
- Winner will be notified on Facebook
- The GIFT CARD will be presented at our office located at 1 County Road 6, S. Tiny
- Winner must pick up gift card in person
- The time is to be arranged within the first 4 days of the month
- A photo of the presentation will be taken and displayed on our Facebook page
- By participating, each entrant grants Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes.
- Participants must be 18 or older
- In order to win participants must follow the rules and regulations of the contest
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Employees or principal members of Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. cannot win a prize
- Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. have the right to adjust or discontinue the contest/campaign at any time without notice
- Dupuis & Ouellet Inc. have the right to investigate possible cheating or tampering before a winner is determined
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win
- Prizes are non-transferable
- No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted